20 December 2007

Pandora's Art Incubator

The Art Youngstown blog shares some thoughts on recent discussions to form an arts incubator. Have any opinions?
"Since I began writing about an art incubator, it seems I have opened a Pandora's Box. I have received many emails and phone calls and had many heated discussions. What started as an interesting diversion now has taken control of my life. It is amazing to me the passion that exists for the Arts In Youngstown.

In the past week I also had several meetings with two separate organizations who are interested in funding an AI. Each are financially capable of creating one or more fully functioning, highly diverse Incubators that could handle the Fine and Performing Arts."

You can read more here, here, and here.

contact info for this concept is provided.

Welcome Art Youngstown to the local blogosphere!

No comments: